TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #976
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Because Dimitrov sucked as a player? Promoting a "loser" next to her isn't good for her image?
She's accomplished, he's just another player that no one ever heard of.
Now that he's got this "big" win to his name, it's a different story.
He better keep winning, though
Pffft. You are wrong. Forgot the hype around him? Agressive Nike campaign, last year, this year around Davis Cup (since Feddy, Rafa weren't playing ); the "baby Federer"??? TBH - I do hate hypes. That is why I for example never could warm up to Kvitova as a player - because of the "KvittyGOAT" hype.. Only now I like her since everyone is quiet. I hope this Dimitrov hype won't last long, unless he for real backs it up with his wins, ofc. Then it will be a legitimate hype and legitimate praise. Let the results speak for him. First titles, then marketing.