TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #966
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think it's real but Max is taking advantage of the PR opportunity here. (as well as Dimi's manager)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'm not saying it isn't real or that they started dating so that they can promote their relationship. But if they didn't want it to be discussed than Maria wouldn't have written that message on the camera. Also don't forget that Max was the one who reported the relationship to ESPN during the AO and there was also that steamy comment that Maria made at the time. And then Max again told the press it was about Dimitrov so I don't think Max passed up the opportunity he was the one that actually started the rumors when you think about it.
MTE The underlined - are you sure it was Max????
If it was, then that is why I do not understand why they pretended to be stupid all this time and avoid answering the question... TBH I am probably too old for these tricks and playing cat and mouse with the media...
It doesn't benefit IMG, but it does in a way - the more is whispered the better, and for NIKE it is great. I can't get rid of the smell; on the 30th of November Nike started agressive campaign with photos of Dimitrov as the next best thing, on December the 1st he is seen around Nike's golden chick - following her in Milan. The relationship per se is not PR, but it has a big big PR element taking benefit of it in a very very subtle way that still can be detected...