TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #1041
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I agree, at this time I'd rather see Maria trying to play a brainless power tennis against Serena than the one she is playing currently. I'm sure she would win more than 5 games every time
Her game is simply not big enough these days, she is rallying too much and exposing her movement like i've never seen her yeah she worked on her movement and moves a lil better but against Serena that's never gonna be enough
Exactly, I want more of a Kvitova like Maria, just like in 2004. I am not all worried about winning against Serena. Its not gonna happen unfortunately on any surface, even in Rome or Paris, please guys I really want her to win both but if we live in realistic world, then our weekends would not be so sore.So I am praying some one to take out her before Maria meets her.But if Maria faces her I want losses to be more respectful she should atleast do justice to her No-2 ranking.
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote