TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize season 2013

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #182
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Alize season 2013

Generally, of course, Alize draws with very lucky, she has not won in 30 of the top tennis players since February 2011 (Kuznetsova), even though she is now in the top 30, and today again lucky with the draw, Italian did not show anything special. Well you can not score, then you do not make mistakes, play as Errani, Wozniacki, Aga, not okay, we would not have seen another game Alize, but she played in 2008, beginning of 2009, the moments in 2012, but the same match against Kerber , she WINNERS more than the Germans had, and that the more powerful Italian Kerber plays? I doubt it. I hope today was just a bad day, the more the wind was very strong. I hope this fear is no longer seen. And the time to have a really strong beat.
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote