TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #4538
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Why? I haven't opened a single Maria related thread in GM so I don't know what's going on. Anybody banned?

I haven't read anything in GM either. Is it more lower than dirt than usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I dunno what her age has anything to do with it? - I'm not saying that he needs to be her coach or some father figure - but he and Masha have build up this together in a way - He's a big part of her success and he is interested in tennis in general - If not sitting in her box - why not as a common spectator? - Surely it would be nice for Masha just to know that he's out there somewhere in the public - cheering her and supporting her no matter how old she is -

I totally agree. I don't think that Yuri's presence at a match would necessarily help Maria win but after being so close for so many years I find it unusual that he NEVER comes to any of her matches. It's not as if Maria's mother has started to help out in this regard. And Yuri doesn't seem to have any kind of a visible relationship with Maria. I think especially being an only child, she would really enjoy having a closer family - look at the way she talks about her grandma in Russia.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!