TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #4535
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think it's not just the inconvenience of him travelling though but also Maria wanting to be more independent and not relying on her dad because many times we see pictures with him during tournaments (like in Miami) but he doesn't come to her matches. I actually like that( although Yuri is hilarious in her box ) because she is not a 17 year old girl anymore it's good to be independent.
I dunno what her age has anything to do with it? - I'm not saying that he needs to be her coach or some father figure - but he and Masha have build up this together in a way - He's a big part of her success and he is interested in tennis in general - If not sitting in her box - why not as a common spectator? - Surely it would be nice for Masha just to know that he's out there somewhere in the public - cheering her and supporting her no matter how old she is -
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!