TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1039
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
But even if he/she would be able to take all fear away from her (or make her believe that Serena is Alize Cornet ) I don't think that she would all of a sudden start beating Serena all over the place because she's one hell of a player. But she probably would compete better and be more able to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.
All I ask from Maria is that she is able to put up a fight and if she loses - that she loses with honor - That's all we can ask from her - I'm not worried that if she can get that far that she'll then be able to figure out a way to win - We've seen her do it against other opponents like Henin and Clijsters to whom she lost again and again until she didn't because those loses were close battles and she learned from her losses - I'm not sure what happened between Serena and Masha which has caused this block but whatever it is I'm sure it is treatable

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 13th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote