TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1035
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
That Madrid results thread is basically Doomsday vs. the entire Serena fanbase
I'm surprised actually at the lack of trolling from SS (quite refreshing to see) and it just makes the Rena posters look stupid constantly dragging Martha
Well, you know my opinion on these things. The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. I remember back in the day when everyone at the Caro forum was complaining about the vicious trolling aimed at Caro I proposed that we as Woz fans would all just stay away from GM. Of course that one didn't go down too well (not that I had expected that it would ), but it's the only effective way of dealing with it. The goal of a troll is to annoy the fans of a certain player. When no fans of that player are there to annoy there's no fun to be had for the troll. It's logical, no? But of course that's only a good idea in theory because you can never get 100% of a players fanbase to agree on that, and it only takes one or two replies to make the trolls feel that the're doing an effective job.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote