TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1032
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
......... But everyone, no matter how great, has his or her limits. And if she fails to deliver on some of her or our own ambitions for her we shouldn't be disappointed IN her but FOR her because we know that she's trying as hard as she can. Her having a mental block against Serena is not the same as not giving it a 100%. She is, and I'm sure that she is as frustrated about it as any of us, probably more so in fact.
And as much I appreciate your lovely post I for one am equally frustrated. - It's one thing to lose a match or a final - but a whole different thing to fear an opponent that much that you become paralyzed and can't compete and her "arm is like a swan's neck - so weak" - It is time for Masha and her coach to recognize that the losses to Serena lies not in lack of tennis skills - It is not a matter of how to improve her FH or BH or whatever but a mental issue and IF they wanna solve the problem - since Serena won't disappear any time soon - then they should treat it as such - Hire a sport psychologist which can have daily sessions with her and who maybe is able to get to the root of her problem. Finding the why is the first step in resolving the "Serena problem"

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 13th, 2013 at 07:47 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote