TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Does Maria need to Fire Thomas Hogstedt

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #26
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Maria need to Fire Thomas Hogstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Every time Maria loses against Serena, this topic comes up. It's getting tiring. She is and has been No.2 for a long while now thanks to Hoggy. There is nothing wrong with her game. Her DFs are associated with nervousness and pressure from the fact that she was playing Serena. The only person who can help her beat Serena is herself. Full stop. I am sure Maria is fully aware of that herself now. Did you not hear Hoggy's advice to her on court today? She wasn't there! The real Maria wasn't there! Her mind was elsewhere. She did not focus.

I agree with some of the posters. This thread is pointless and should be scrapped.
not linking to the Hoggy thing but she has been hitting DFS for a while, not only today, just pointing this out
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote