TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1002
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think they will both be around for as long as health permits and as long as there isn't a significant decline in their results. But indeed - when that will be nobody can predict. The only thing that Maria fans can hope for is that age will start taking it's toll on Serena at some point.
Serena seems to get better with age though, I remember in 09 and 2010 she was barely trying in tournaments except majors but now she is just so focused and want every single damn title. She already won 4 this year and 1 final.
In 2010 her last 5 titles were 4 majors and YEC she really stepped it up in every possible way and yeah we can lonly hope age is catching up on Serena, it's sad to say but Maria doesn't seem to add a lot of variation on her tennis to trouble Serena so age is the only factor.