TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #992
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I do think Hoggy has helped Maria gain some confidence, but technically her game looks weaken than it did four or five years ago. Her movement has improved, but that has a lot to do with her getting stronger in her legs.
After her shoulder surgery she lost most of her confidence, even now it is quite evident with the number of double faults she makes, when is nervous. The most sad thing is one can easily predict when she is going to make a double fault, when ever some one stands inside the base line for her second serve she commit a double fault, when there is a wind she commits a double fault, when there is sun she commits a double etc. I want Martina Hingis in her box coaching her rather than in Anastasia's box
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote