TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #981
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Is anyone actually like really upset she didn't win today? I haven't felt upset about her loss to Serena since the final of Olympics last year. Everytime she lost to Serena I'm just like.
Today's loss didn't bother me much. I knew Serena was going to be very motivated on clay this year.

The only recent loss to Serena that bothered me a lot was Doha. Serena was sick and injured and really vulnerable and was coming off of a match where she barely stumbled past Kvitova. And here comes Maria who can only win 5 games. Absolutely wretched effort. And, of course, Vika beats Serena the next day.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote