TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #977
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's for 70% mentally apparently too high of a mountain to climb for Maria and for 30% it's a case of Serena just being game-wise a bad match-up for Maria. Having said that, it's a mystery to me how she as a 17 year old was able to beat Serena in two of the biggest matches of that year only to become Serena's punching bag ever since.
IDK. It's a combination of she was fearless and didn't realize what she was doing in Wimbledon and YEC + Serena being a competitive beast who brings everytime her best (and her best means better than anyone, as we know) when she faces Maria.

TBH I'm.. bah, numb about this. It doesn't hurt anymore. I also think this is my punishment for not watching her matches, AO 2005/2007 to begin with
Whatever guys, whatever. I'm happy to see her where she is, #2, above anyone else bar Serena.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote