TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #899
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

I haven't posted in a while, but have been following tennis and Martha these past few months. And after this match, I just have to say: PATHETIC. Again, not that she lost, but how she lost, going into the match with zero confidence, and finishing it like I unfortunately predicted after Serena got the break back-flopping and crumbling.

Oh, and whenever somebody says in the future that Serena doesn't particularly enjoy bashing Maria, I'll use this tournament as my leverage. You can't go from being bagelled by Medina Garrigues to hitting 80% of first serves in and playing 5 classes better unless you are seriously pressed and motivated to get the win.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote