TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #4501
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Literally just finished watching it!! It felt like Season 2 all over again with the potentially-exploding OR, unfortunate baby birthing situations, and infidelity. *SPOILER* for this who didn't watch yet: Arizona?!?! REALLY? . That felt really out of character, but whatever. Callie gonna smack that new doctor bitch . Oh. And that flash mob . I hope this doesn't jeopardize seeing Jackson's shirt coming off frequently .
Shonda threw in all her tricks - explosions, abortions, affairs, musicals, crazy-patient-cases - and the result was FLAWLESS

i literally wanted to cry when Meredith fell and just wanted to yell "SHONDA U FUCKING **** LEAVE MEREDITH ALONE SHE'S BEEN THRU ENOUGH"...

when they started singing i was so fucking confused like what in the actual fuck fsdiajfghsildgufghsildsgidsgrekjn umm that crazy stalker needs to pop off forever - but wtf arizona NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE CONTROL JUST A LITTLE BIT WHEN UR MARRIED

sfskjdbfsdf

sorry this is probably the longest i'll ever write on here lol
Silas is offline View My Blog!