TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2265
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
It's funny because I was telling my self, that she wouldn't be as patient as him now (one thing I mentioned that was problem in her last match along with lack of concentration) and when he suddenly lost his lead and wasn't able to fight back at the end. I had to tell my self that Petra wouldn't make it even that far, so not that funny for me when I'm thinking about it.
Petra tasted joy of shopping while event is still ongoing when it happens tennis is secondary objective Petra proven more times that she can go all in and Tomas don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
NID that Shifty storms to this thread IF and RIGHT AFTER Tomas loses.

BTW, we were talking about Tomas's controlled aggression, i.e. about the technical aspects of his game.

No-one was saying he's a mental giant.
I don't see controlled aggression from him or any benefit to it, today i've seen uninspired play and player who wasn't able to use full advantage of his big serve or take his bp opportunities. Maybe you will try harder next time until then Tomas still has more to learn from Petra then other way around

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote