TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #2144
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
I just hope she doesn't lose it mentally.
She has worked hard over the years fo overcome her mental fragility which has been the cornerstone of her success.
I just don't want her lack of confidence and insecurity on clay to ruin all the good work so far.
It may affect her overall game and season.
She has already lost a big chunk of points from last year so far ranking wise, I think it is also wearing her down.her self expectations has always been very high.
Same minds come about this situation.
First she needs to return mental confidende before RG. That why she doesn`t need some good matches, she needs good matches and wins against Ivanovich, Kvitova and other top players.
I thought about her last press conference when she said about loss. She talked about mistakes which come without game practise. But it wasn`t first time when she return after long period without tennis. And it was not a big problem. She could improve her game and win tournament with ease.In Madrid she had good start against Nastya and then this loss happpend. I think it is all from head. This seria without loss did bad thing for her.
Ohh and I don`t like idea to support Belarus on Eurovision. I don`t like that our girl will support Elena Lanskaya If Vika want help Belarus with Eurovision she needs to sing from Belarus. Can I hope that all fans will vote for Belarus?
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!