TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #4881
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't think I've ever heard out of that show or SCTV for that matter. What are they?
SCTV stood for 'Second City TV',IIRC,and it was a Canadian production--if he's not throwing a sissified,passive/aggressive snit at you,you could ask poster MIAH about it--with some VERY talented comedic performers,many of whom you've seen before.I showed you a clip from Count Floyd a long while ago but you just don't remember.Floyd--the vampire who howls like a werewolf,for some reason--is played by actor Joe Flaherty,who had a small bit role in two of the 'Back to the Future' films.As you'll see,it's basically a spoof of low-budget,local TV horror film revues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfEwhV9os-Y
...and this is a particularly good clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJY6w0HD50

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!