TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #2133
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

To be honest considering the break of momentum because of injury, her being very average on clay I don't have any expectation from her on this surface...I just hope she doesn't lose it mentally.
She has worked hard over the years fo overcome her mental fragility which has been the cornerstone of her success.
I just don't want her lack of confidence and insecurity on clay to ruin all the good work so far.
It may affect her overall game and season.
She has already lost a big chunk of points from last year so far ranking wise, I think it is also wearing her down.her self expectations has always been very high.
This is a very tough draw.I don't like her chances against ivanovic.hope she proves me wrong.

P.s. on a lighter note I can't imagine how tomorrow's result thread on GM is gonna be