TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #4470
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I salute you, my loyal subjects. It is not always ease to exercise my sovereignty powers over my kingdom and sometimes I do feel the immense pressure , however, at rare occasions it is worth it.

My only wish is that tomorrow we welcome back our long lost sister into the family assuming that hell freezes over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Happy bday Svetlio

Quote:
I would like to open an happy bday thread in non tennis but I dunno how to type his current nickname
Quote:
hopefully hes going to celebrate with a stud

First of all, how dare you reveal such piece of inside information (so blocking you on facebook). Now the 5-year-old skinheads gonna say that I am a hag who is young 'at heart'. Oh well, at least you are like 10 years my senior. Ewww to the last post, I ain't into bestiality, that's your specialty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
NashaMasha banned again