TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #772
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
The only thing that concerns me is that a defeat here might affect her confidence should they play in Rome or RG. Maria will have to play pretty poorly for it to be a beatdown though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah I agree. And although we've been saying how we don't care about Madrid and want her to win Rome, knowing who her opponent in the final is now, I'd much rather take winning Madrid. It would give her tremendous confidence if she beats Serena not just heading into the RG but also in general for the next matches they meet.

If she doesn't beat her I expect her to at least make it competitive and take a set off her. She did it in Miami so why wouldn't she be able to on clay.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote