TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #2488
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
neither ,..im an admirer of he tennis and of her attitude, both are exceptionable. I dont deal in opinions. What you perceive as mental problem are due to illness and injury, but you dont see these...all you see is the visible effect on her game.
yes players have to deal with injury, thats when they too show 'mental problems'

For someone who claims to be a fan of Mona, you dont seem to follow her game very closely.

FYI fans criticising players have caused a canadian player to stop playing.And no you have no right to criticise her at all...you arent her mother.
Sorry to disappoint you but what you said aren't facts (facts in your mind only). That's just your opinion.

Quote:
For someone who claims to be a fan of Mona, you dont seem to follow her game very closely.

Good one. Made me laugh.

Quote:
FYI fans criticising players have caused a canadian player to stop playing.And no you have no right to criticise her at all...you arent her mother.

Mona doesn't have a twitter or facebook account unlike that Canadian player. Mona doesn't read TF too. And no, her fans have the right to criticize her when she deserves to be criticized.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote