TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #2486
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Who are you? Mona's lawyer? or her mum?

I always examine her website. What I said is my opinion and many agree with me by the way. You have your opinion and I have mine. She has mental and attitude problems. Did injury affect her tennis in the last few events to some degree? sure. Was her injury a major one? No. Most tennis players have to deal with some kind of pain/injury by the way not just Mona. No one is 100% healthy so I can't completely blame what she did in her last 2 matches on injury.

I love Mona more than you do but I won't be blind fan and stop criticizing her when she deserves to be criticized.

neither ,..im an admirer of her tennis and of her attitude, both are exceptionable. I dont deal in opinions. What you perceive as mental problem are due to illness and injury, but you dont see these...all you see is the visible effect on her game.
yes players have to deal with injury, thats when they too show 'mental problems'

For someone who claims to be a fan of Mona, you dont seem to follow her game very closely.

FYI fans criticising players have caused a canadian player to stop playing.And no you have no right to criticise her at all...you arent her mother...youre someone who has an emotional investment in her game, like a gambler who is outraged that his player didnt win and so lost him money(saw that on a FB tennis fan site!)
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote