TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2485
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
if people will examine her website, she says she had back problems from Doha leading to Miami and Charleston, she had gastro problems in Madrid...so not playing Rome.
Stuttgart came following 2 3 set matches in FEDCUP (fatigue) Loss to Ivanovic due to Rooky nerves etc etc

Whats awful is peoples ignorance.
Who are you? Mona's lawyer? or her mum?

I always examine her website. What I said is my opinion and many agree with me by the way. You have your opinion and I have mine. She has mental and attitude problems. Did injury affect her tennis in the last few events to some degree? sure. Was her injury a major one? No. Most tennis players have to deal with some kind of pain/injury by the way not just Mona. No one is 100% healthy so I can't completely blame what she did in her last 2 matches on injury.

I love Mona more than you do but I won't be blind fan and stop criticizing her when she deserves to be criticized.

Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : May 11th, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote