TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and news about the Goddess

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #606
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

From her facebook,she explains why she had to withdraw:

Quote:
The tournament finished with the worst way..

yesterday it was a big day by winning singles and doubles! I was around 4 hours on court for the matches! My recovering was perfect..i did everything to be ready for today! This morning i was feeling really good physically and mentally! A bit more confidence with my game and my self!
I did the warm up before my singles match and i was feeling perfect and very happy to play! I was looking so forward for another BIG day!

I won the first set 6-4 and in the middle of the second set, at 3-3 i started to feel cramps in my left calf. After few games i felt the cramps to both legs...so it was impossible to keep playing. I had to retired from this match and also from the doubles. Very tough situation..very dissapoint it..

On top..all afternoon/evening..i don't feel good with the rest of the body.

I hope for a better day tomorrow! I will keep you posted!

E.