TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2565
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
She's the one who has to get up each day and live her life. And to live a life isn't just about tennis. If beging in a relationship is what she needs at the moment, then we should be glad she is in one. Anything else would be rather childish and selfish.
Well,I wouldn't necessarily agree with that if Caroline were in an abusive relationship...or if she had a bf in the Danish mafia(if there IS such a group).Don't laugh,folks;there are a couple players who have made such choices.However,I assume that you were referring to NORMAL relationships,in which case I agree with you

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!