TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2564
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Her dad was with her when she got to #1, and these last 2 years when her career imploded.
But its really Caroline. She showed against Kerber she can still play well. Since then, its 4 tournaments with only 2 match wins
Very true. Only those close to Caroline could say for certain but despite the presence of Sanchez and Johansson Piotr has always been there and has probably always been the primary coach. Sanchez spoke about the closeness between the two of them and I believe that Johansson was there primarily to work on her serve. If PPiotr deserves credit for her rise then he should also take (at least some) of the responsibility for her fall. Her game was in decline before Sanchez started working with her.

Maybe the "mystery coach" is to blame? That is a question that I would love to hear asked of her. Did this "mystery coach" actually exist?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!