TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #2022
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
It is impossible to discuss it here ( aside from Pavstry.)
He is the one who had civilized approach to opinion different from his own.
The others were sort of hostile. You may not have noticed this, but that is how people who don't belong to the SS mainstream are treated around here. Delusional, haters, conspiracy theorists etc. are the labels attached to you if you disagree with general opinion.
I was asked if I hated Grigor for saying that Maria looked awkward kissing him. What was that about? Would you try to reason out with someone like that? I was also asked if I was jealous. Not sure of what I should be jealous exactly.
I said what I had to say without attacking anyone who disagrees with me, yet I was the one being attacked.
What proof do you want me to provide for my observation, aside from my observation?
It's like asking people who said they look cute together, for a proof that they look cute.
That's the substance.
Ok, maybe that came out wrong, but I didn't mean to attack you. Pavstry told you that he didn't understand what you meant (if I'm correct), actually maybe I didn't understand too.. I didn't mean any of that (delusional hater conspiracy) for you, but after all there's been nothing to discuss about since the beginning, don't you agree? I don't think they look awkward at all, you do. But nobody is changing their mind about it, so we could just agree to disagree..
Anyway, in the end I didn't mean nothing different from what Pavstry said: I just think you're seeing in those pics more than there is. It's not necessarily being calling you a conspirator...

Last edited by Trih : May 10th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote