TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #642
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Esquire: How did you celebrate your 26 years in April?

Maria Sharapova: It was a great party. Had won the tournament in Indian Wells and was in California, so I celebrated with all my friends.

Esq: Do you think since 2013 as a great year?

MS: Yeah, because in August celebrates its first year my brand Sugarpova (which produces a premium line of miniature sweets) and we have been very successful. It's a dream come true.

Esq: How did the idea of your brand?

MS: I have worked with many international companies, so I developed the passion and mindset of an entrepreneur. It's amazing to put your name on something and watch it grow successfully. What woman does not love sweets? Since she has been my reward for hard work and this has not changed.

Esq: How did that entrepreneurial spirit?

MS: I was fortunate to learn very young the secrets of the business world. I became a professional tennis player at age 12 and immediately understood the importance of determination, setting goals and being multitasking.

Esq: What has been your best decision as an entrepreneur?

MS: Definitely create my own company.

Esq: What is your strategy for this year?

MS: I like to take one step at a time. I want the brand to more countries and we are about to launch in London and Paris.

Esq: Are there plans to other brands?

MS: Yes! Right I just got appointed ambassador Porsche. I'm fascinated with this project, I'm the first in the history of the brand ... Is a great honor!

Esq: Who is your favorite designer?

MS: It is impossible to name just one. I love Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta and many others. I like brands that have always unexpected touches.

Esq: Who is your style icon?

MS: The style you have you and nobody else. But there are also fashion icons that I like, but there are so many I could not name just one.

Esq: How should we dress if you're going to a gala?

MS: There is no fault with a classic costume. Men today have the opportunity to invest in a tuxedo amazing and timeless. The tie gives the twist but, personally, I like tight outfits: make all the difference.

Esq: What do you have left the relationship with brands such as TAG Heuer?

MS: For me it's a great opportunity to represent leading brands in their respective industries. In the case of TAG Heuer I love introducing new products such as ceramic watch collection. My lifestyle influences the development of these products and when I share my experiences feel a very personal connection with the products.

Esq: What lessons have you learned in the world of luxury?

MS: There are many. For example, I understand the value of a watch as an investment. Men, unlike women, do not wear much jewelry or accessories rotate daily. So a watch is a fashion statement important to them, and the value of a piece is maintained over time. Every man should own a good watch that will be useful for any holiday occasion.

http://www.esquirelat.com/mujeres/59...va-bomba-rusa/

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote