TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #2017
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It is clear (to me) that you had your opinion regarding this since the beginning and you've never changed it, nor tried to discuss about it but just repeating that you think that these pics are "fake" and also all the story behind it is. No proof, nothing else, just your thoughts. So I think who's not bringing any substance to this conversation is you IMHO.
That being said, we're completely OT and TBH if I were a mod I'd split all these posts from the pics thread (Craig? )
It is impossible to discuss it here ( aside from Pavstry.)
He is the one who had civilized approach to opinion different from his own.
The others were sort of hostile. You may not have noticed this, but that is how people who don't belong to the SS mainstream are treated around here. Delusional, haters, conspiracy theorists etc. are the labels attached to you if you disagree with general opinion.
I was asked if I hated Grigor for saying that Maria looked awkward kissing him. What was that about? Would you try to reason out with someone like that? I was also asked if I was jealous. Not sure of what I should be jealous exactly.
I said what I had to say without attacking anyone who disagrees with me, yet I was the one being attacked.
What proof do you want me to provide for my observation, aside from my observation?
It's like asking people who said they look cute together, for a proof that they look cute.
That's the substance.