TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2016
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I told you to read the exchange.
It's all in there.
I have no intention of repeating myself on your demand, since you bring no substance to this conversation.
You're just buzzing around at this point, and to be honest with you, it's becoming annoying.
So either block me, or let it go, since I'm not here for this shit. K?
It is clear (to me) that you had your opinion regarding this since the beginning and you've never changed it, nor tried to discuss about it but just repeating that you think that these pics are "fake" and also all the story behind it is. No proof, nothing else, just your thoughts. So I think who's not bringing any substance to this conversation is you IMHO.
That being said, we're completely OT and TBH if I were a mod I'd split all these posts from the pics thread (Craig? )
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote