TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #2013
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
No no, it's no bother. Just concern for my fellow tennis fan. It's probably because of my simplicity, but I'm just interested to know why it bothers you that Maria's facial expression could appear to be a bit odd before she kisses Grigor. I mean, why would this interest you? Unless you were looking for evidence of their relationship being a sham, I just don't see why you would mention it.
I told you to read the exchange.
It's all in there.
I have no intention of repeating myself on your demand, since you bring no substance to this conversation.
You're just buzzing around at this point, and to be honest with you, it's becoming annoying.
So either block me, or let it go, since I'm not here for this shit. K?