TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #2012
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
I'd say this is similar kind of action pics just like you can see from matches. Paparazzzi takes wrongmoment and angle and everything looks different. I probably look incrediple stupid kissing anyone. But fine.

I meant with my post that some maybe want to see more into this than it actually is. It is funny to read through all the years that everythign she have done in her private life was labeled as publicity stunt. This "theory" can be rather tiresome probably by now.
This completely. It's like GM - everything has to be a big deal, all the time. Every little comment gets blown out of proportion, and every thread devolves into rivaling fan bases throwing shit at each other because people are unable to accept that sometimes there isn't intended shade in every word a player ever says, and that sometimes relationships can be just that, relationships. It's like the time Maria said Monica Seles was the toughest opponent she'd ever faced, and it spawned pages and pages of arguments, and trolling, and insults, and people being convinced that this was essentially Maria sticking it to Serena, when in all likelihood it was anything but. It's just tiresome, like you say.

Whatever, people can forensically analyse Maria's love life all they like; it won't change a thing.