TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2004
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
I'd say this is similar kind of action pics just like you can see from matches. Paparazzzi takes wrongmoment and angle and everything looks different. I probably look incrediple stupid kissing anyone. But fine.

I meant with my post that some maybe want to see more into this than it actually is. It is funny to read through all the years that everythign she have done in her private life was labeled as publicity stunt. This "theory" can be rather tiresome probably by now.
I see where you're coming from with this.
She's super famous on this board so people do tend to talk nonsense about her more often than not.
But maybe some of the theories are actually right, and are not coming from a bad place

You could be right, it could have been the wrong angle, but it still looks to me the way I described it.
Maybe she was melting a friction of a second later and all we got to see is this unfortunate angle
(Needless to say I doubt it )