TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1998
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
well this topic went offtopic...
All these theories about publicity stunts, money & sponsors... I dont know WHAT YOU really WANT to believe about someone you follow - almost religiously - day by day.
(This doesnt want to be an attack, its just I dont understand the point of this. Entertaining your inner fandom? I'm not sure.)

You did not just compare the woman naming a whole candy line after herself and the other one who is carrying someone else's golfbag around... because that would be really stupid, completely different characters and personalities, but thats just my 2 cents.
I lost you there.
Not sure what you mean?

I can't speak for others, but to me it looks like it's staged.
She really looks like she's about to kiss a frog. I can't be more explicit than that.
How many of you have had that facial expression when your bf/gf is about to kiss you?