TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1988
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Tbh, I don't believe this 'relationship for publicity' thing at all. Yeah, they're both with Nike, but an awful lot of tennis players are, and yeah, he's wearing Nike, but this is a 21 y/o guy who is a professional sportsman and gets Nike clothes for free. Come on, it's not that surprising. And Maria isn't wearing any branded stuff at all. And if they were doing it for publicity, they have handled it in the worst way possible. They've supposedly been together for about 5 months now, and you can bet your arse that nobody outside of the tennis world knows about it, and I'd bet there's an awful lot of people who do follow tennis that don't know about it.

I just don't see why everything has to have such a grand explanation behind it. Two tennis players in a relationship, what a bombshell! There MUST be an ulterior motive, as this has never ever happened before!

Also, we all know what a shit actor Maria is.
As those photos prove
She looks like she's about to kiss a frog.