Madrid Chat Thread

22K views 389 replies 45 participants last post by  doomsday 
#1 ·
Keeping with tradition
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

See less See more
#282 ·
Kirilenko is such a flop , she isn't even trying...

I think Serena will easily overpower her opponents and reach Final without dropping a set

#286 ·
Your performane in that Vika result thread :lol::crying2:

So apparently now the whole SS derails any thread, basically is not allowed to watch any matches of other players and discuss or have any opinion about them at all. Oh and we only like Martha because of her looks and apparently we're some middle aged men.

Gosh the ridiculousness. I know there're some bad Martha fans but GM is too dumb to realise that we're not clones of each other :facepalm:

Just wanted to rant because like what Andy said, it's impossible to have any sort of decent discussion there now without flaming fan wars. And that's just sad.

#285 ·
So who is there left in Serena's half to challenge her?? Can't see Medina Garrigues beating her in the next round. So we are left with possibly Errani who has no big serves apart from her dropshots as weapons and either Bartoli or Makarova both erratic.

Maria has Hantuchova or Kanepi then if she wins will meet either Kerber or Ivanovic AGAIN!! Don't really fancy watching them play again. Last time was tight.

#291 ·
it's painful for me to say this but i guess this is it for roger :( he was just rusty ; passive and didn't even fought i hope he will make me eat my words on the enxt few months but i just can't see him winning sth big again :(

#294 ·
i realy hope he does he proved everybody that he is capable of coming back after the disastear of mid 2010 and 2011 he improved , i will blame it on the 2 month break he took the same thing happened in 2010 after his win in AO i hope this time he will turn it around i want him to win wmbledon at least

#295 ·
Serena is trying to overpower AMG, she did it succefully vs Kirlenko.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.