TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #2100
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
I think it is okay as long as it doesn't take her head out of the game and she basically self-destructs. I am not sure how it happened in this match since I couldn't watch it or didn't have the chance to watch some highlights but if she cannot go back to business after it then she needs to learn how to calm herself better.
She had some run-ins with umpires last year like at the Olympics and Linz but they didn't affect her *(also they were quite funny to watch). Especially at the Olympics she was really wound up for that match and was playing poorly. She did what she learned to do in the last couple of years when she's not feeling her shots, play within herself and grind it out. Yesterday she decided against her previous experience that the best thing to do was just swing like a rusty gate. Don't know why.