TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #584
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Nice to see Maria get the win/ Hopefully she improves tomorrow and plays better. Her serve was so clutch today and that backhand down the line at SP down #DEAD.

Sabine about to become Maria's punchbag . I want Hantuchova next, so that Maria can raise her game .
that was such mashed potato point

i almost died at fist i facepalmed myself couz i thought it was out and i already saw her explaning to the umpire that ball is in

nice match, good win, little drama, but she served for a match solid service game

so onto next rounf, tomorrow, right?

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote