TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #2627
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
From a logical stand point I don't really get why Moyes is even in the frame for the Man Utd job. Even when he's been one of the favourites for years, I've always really wondered why, and even now his appointment seems imminent, I still wonder are we seriously appointing this guy who is so unproven. The stock for the Man Utd job is so high, yet we are seemingly about to appoint someone who on credentials shouldn't even be in the frame. I really think now was the time to be appointing someone who is proven quality, not taking risks on someone maybe being that man, really it seemed the perfect time to be appointing Mourinho.
Maybe he refused or contract negotiations failed? Btw, is he staying with Real? I am no out of the loop atm
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote