TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #2098
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I have no problem with her talking with the umpire. She's a passionate person who won't back down in an argument.

I hope her play here were help her to remember what she needs to do, game-wise, when things aren't going well.
I think it is okay as long as it doesn't take her head out of the game and she basically self-destructs. I am not sure how it happened in this match since I couldn't watch it or didn't have the chance to watch some highlights but if she cannot go back to business after it then she needs to learn how to calm herself better.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!