TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #553
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
dont point at me. Its in the Articles thread. I just said I dont believe a word Bild (or Blöd as ppl call it) is reporting. And now smartass media translating and reporting as facts on every language.

Just like the other rumours that saying "her boyfriend Dimitrov drives the Porsche she won". Yeah fucktards, last year it was like 6 months when she got the car, and now in 2 weeks Grigor already driving?

anyway, center court should help her. She looked really good against McHale. Needs to bring good serving. Lisicka can drop serve at important moments anyway.
Sorry, maybe it came out wrong, I just meant to say to ask you for a translation of the original :P
I don't believe in such a stupid article either, but lets just carry on
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote