TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers)

View Single Post

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #563
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

^I was going to say, Dawn is the villain this season. I have hated her ass since Day 1. She is playing a shady game to get to final 3. You can't be this shady, backstabbing person, but also want to pretend that you're so innocent, nice, victim role, and cry your eyes out every other minute. LMAO. Crazy old lady. Also, I don't see how she'll win with Cochran as her fellow Final 3 member....she is the one looking bad to the other contestants by betraying them. She's stupid. I actually think Eddie, Erik, and Sherri have a better chance of winning than her at this point. Both Dawn and Cochran are playing this we are so nice attitude, but their third person has a great shot of taking their asses down because of how shady they are.

My poor Brenda, she was really starting to play the game like she was in Nicaragua. But shady bitches got the best of her Though they did the right move, she is a threat, but that's the game. She is def not voting Dawn or Cochran. Her tears in her confessional at the end

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote