TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2087
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
At the end of the day Vika has to be better than that mentally. She shouldn't have let it completely overtake her thoughts. It's not like this was a decision at a point when the match had totally gotten away from her down a set and a break. It was on serve in the 3rd, the match was very much there for the taking, it was not like Makarova really did anything to win, Vika just completely gifted her the match.

At least this part sounds good :- I still have another tournament before the French Open to compete in, and Im going to go back on the practice court and work hard to improve.
I was just about to say it is amazing she only lost to Serena (and ok Sharapova once) in a full year soon. In every sport this happens sooner or later. The ones on top take a bad loss.

Just hope she brushes this off and get back on track. Losing in finals/semi finals to top players once in a while, but always getting there is what i am most impressed with.
garwe is offline View My Blog!