TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #549
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It's the infamous bullshit story started from Bild (http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...9130.bild.html), according to that article (I think it was took as granted) the contract between Maria and Dieter Kindlmann to be her hitting partner has a "no sex" clause.
Ask Pavstry for that article in german, he said it was a rumor without any fundament.
dont point at me. Its in the Articles thread. I just said I dont believe a word Bild (or Blöd as ppl call it) is reporting. And now smartass media translating and reporting as facts on every language.

Just like the other rumours that saying "her boyfriend Dimitrov drives the Porsche she won". Yeah fucktards, last year it was like 6 months when she got the car, and now in 2 weeks Grigor already driving?

anyway, center court should help her. She looked really good against McHale. Needs to bring good serving. Lisicka can drop serve at important moments anyway.