TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #528
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
It's hard to believe one random early round loss by Azarenka can generate over 500 responses already in a thread. Nothing stirs emotions on a tennis board more than a Maria, Serena, or Vika loss. It creates a feeding frenzy of gloaters and defenders and a few voices of reason who get drowned out. A lot of righteous indignation, a lot hypocrisy, a lot of hilarity, a lot of vulgarity, a lot of petty insults, and a few good points that get made that are mixed into the mess.

Venting is a good way to release pent up frustration and emotions from time to time. But some of these threads on GM take it to a new level.
I think it's a waste of time really. It's hard to understand why people spend so much time at a place that makes them so unhappy. But I do admit that it can be addictive. I've also had periods when I wasted my life away in frustration at GM. But I'm always happier when I just stay away from there or don't click on any threads that I know will be full of type of posts.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote