TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #2626
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I hope it's Moyes so he can continue his massive trophyless streak

Being serious, Everton's playstyle is a more physical, less creative version of how Man United played when van Nistelrooy was there - get it quickly up to the big man and get the more skilled players around him to win the second balls and create chances. The players currently at Man United don't really suit that so it will be interesting to see what he does.
From a logical stand point I don't really get why Moyes is even in the frame for the Man Utd job. Even when he's been one of the favourites for years, I've always really wondered why, and even now his appointment seems imminent, I still wonder are we seriously appointing this guy who is so unproven. The stock for the Man Utd job is so high, yet we are seemingly about to appoint someone who on credentials shouldn't even be in the frame. I really think now was the time to be appointing someone who is proven quality, not taking risks on someone maybe being that man, really it seemed the perfect time to be appointing Mourinho.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote