TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2622
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Well, the way you describe it they do appear to be playing with fire. They should have signed Guardiola before Bayern did.

Who would you rather see as a new manager? Apart from Mourinho there don't seem to be many good and realistic choices.
I would be all for Mourinho really. I think there is this crazy idea that goes round of trying to install another Fergie, someone who will be there for another 20 years, but realistically that is a dream world, and is never likely to happen whoever you appoint. I think Mourinho is the safest option in terms of experience in the Premier League and Champions League, while also being a big enough personality to come in and stamp down his authority.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote