TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madrid Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #256
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Eh. If Maria had yelled for them to eat her pussy I would have laughed, then gotten horny, but I would have ultimately been disappointed in her. Nole not only yelled it once but twice. And it was after sitting down, so it wasn't in the heat of the moment. Still, I'm more forgiving of obscene behavior on court than some others. Like Novak, Vika allowed the crowd to get to her and tried to hit line clipping winners every second or third shot to shut them up when that's not either of their games.
yeah but if we are going to discuss what he said "suck my dick" is an expression and a lot of people use it in the sense of fuck off ect so I don't think there is much difference between up your fucking ass and that. I'm not saying it's ok for him to react this way and I was disappointed seeing it but on the other hand the crowd was really awful and I understand how he might have slipped.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote